Thursday, July 23, 2015

Summer Read-a-thon 2015: Day 5

We are steadily getting closer to the end, dear readers, and that's a bit sad. I'm kind of loving how much reading I've accomplished so far. Could you imagine how small my TBR would be with a little bit of determination and no responsibilities? That would be the life.


For Day 5 of the challenge I decided to continue reading An Autobiography by Agatha Christie.

So far I think this is one of the best autobiographies I've ever read, but maybe that's because I love Agatha Christie's work so much. This book provides a funny and comprehensive view of her life, while also giving readers a glimpse into the past...a past where even middle class families had a maid and a nurse.

This is the only book I read today and I haven't quite finished it yet. That's the challenge for tomorrow. I did manage to read a total of  245 pages for today. After adding that to my running page count, I now have a total of  2032 pages! 

Now that this short update is out of the way, time to get back to reading!