Sunday, July 12, 2015

Summary of #livetweetHP Day 2

As many of you know, my best friend and I decided to do something awesome and live tweet our re-reading of the first Harry Potter book. Well we enjoyed the first night so immensely that we decided to do another night of live tweeting. It made sense in the end because we only made it thought the first half of the book on day one. Our twitter journey took almost four hours, but we managed to finish Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone all while taking part in #livetweetHP. Since we had some really fantastic tweets and weird new twitter followers, I can't help but share all of the hilarity for those that missed out.
































Yep. A sock twitter tweeted at us during our live tweet. It had to be the weirdest thing to happen that night.

















I can only hope those tweets were as funny as I thought they were. I think #livetweetHP has to be one of the highlights of my summer. For those that really enjoyed this event, maybe there will be another live tweet in the future. After all, we still have the rest of the series to re-read.