In order to fill the time between now and that post, I decided to answer some more questions related to books and this one presents a number of Would You Rather scenarios that I just had to answer for myself.
- Would you rather only read trilogies or standalones?
- Would you rather only read male authors or female authors?
- Would you rather shop at Barnes and Nobles or Amazon?
- Would you rather all books be made into tv shows or movies?
- Would you rather only read 5 pages per day or 5 books per week?
- Would you rather be a professional author or reviewer?
- Would you rather read your top 20 favorite books over and over again or constantly be reading a new book?
- Would you rather be a librarian or a bookseller?
- Would you rather only read your favorite genre or every other kind of genre?
- Would you rather read e-books or physical books?
Ah, the never-ending conflict between book lovers. I feel like you've already heard both sides of these arguments about a billion times, so I'm just going to keep this short, sweet, and accented with gifs. I love physical books. You can collect and display them, they don't need to be charged, they have fantastic cover art (sometimes), and they smell wonderful. Are there also benefits to an e-reader? Yes. Could I go on? Yes. Will I? Nope. Now enjoy these lovely gifs of two of my favorite public figures.
That's all the questions I have for this post, but please visit near the end of the month for my next post. It has some pretty fantastic reviews of recently released books. Until next time, Best Wishes!