Friday, August 22, 2014

Summer Read-a-thon 2014 Part 2: Day 1

Hello my fellow readers and welcome to the fabulous, albeit very short Day 1 update for my second summer reading challenge. As I mentioned yesterday, I'm using this challenge to help motivate myself to actually get my summer reading completed before my fall term at college commences. That being said it still was pretty hard to sit down and read something I'm not 100% excited to read.

I just want my fluffy YA contemporary books back!

The reading also went rather slowly because I had to actually stop and take notes along the way, while simultaneously trying to keep the middle english straight in my head. Sadly, it's not the type of reading you can get lost in. 

On to the technical details of Day 1. I started off the read-a-thon with the Stanzaic Morte Arthur from the book King Arthur's Death.

I only managed to read 54 pages from this book today, but I'm determined to at least finish the Stanzaic by tomorrow. All in all it was a very uneventful reading day and I don't want to bore you with the minutiae of it. I do promise that the Day 2 post will have a bit more excitement, so don't forget to tune in for that update and other posts I just happen to create. Best Wishes!!