Tuesday, December 17, 2013

December Updates

Well my lovely readers it has been a long time since I've posted anything and that is sadly due to the extreme work load of college. By the time that November rolls around everything just goes downhill. While many of you with enviable free time were taking part in NaNoWriMo I was taking part in something I like to call CoEsWriMo or College Essay Writing Month. It seems that during the month of November college professors all come to an agreement that an insane amount of reading and essays should be crammed into November to make up for the complete lack of work done in September and October. This leads right into finals at the beginning of this month. I'm pretty sure I could have written an amazing novella in the time I spent writing all of those stupid college essays. Anyway I'm happy to say that that part of my life is finally over with and I can enjoy the holiday season properly.
Now that I'm no longer bogged down by homework and assigned reading I have plenty of time to actually read some books for fun. In the next couple of days I will be making up for my complete lack of activity by posting some book reviews and even continuing my Jane Eyre watch-a-thon. I will also be doing some random book related posts that hopefully you will enjoy.

Additionally as any book lover knows Christmas is an amazing time of year because that means brand new books that you didn't have to pay for. I have my eye on a few new books this year and if I'm lucky there will be a new book haul post sometime after Christmas!

That's all the updates that come to mind at the moment, so keep a lookout for those posts and as always Best Wishes!