Friday, August 30, 2013

End of August Updates!

Hello! I dragged my sunburnt and exhausted self back to my computer for a few minutes to give you some updates on how this blog is moving forward.

I few posts back I was considering doing some full length book reviews for this blog rather than forcing you to go to Goodreads and now that possibility has turned into an awesome reality. If you look on the left side of the page and scroll down just a tad you'll notice my brand new rating system. This is the system that I will refer to in my future reviews. Should you wonder what those random colored stars mean, that rating system will always be there for your reference.

I've recently finished two books over the course of the past week and I have plans to write reviews for the both of them. I won't reveal the titles just yet, but keep a lookout for those in the coming weeks.

How about we switch gears again. In another past post I hinted that I was considering doing an additional Watch-a-thon because I enjoyed the past one immensely. I've decided to carry through with that plan!! For all those wondering the next book that I will commit to watching all of the adaptions is..........Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.

That really wasn't much of a surprise was it? I LOVE this book and over the years I've tried to watch all of the movie adaptions released. Like Pride and Prejudice I have my favorite adaptions and my not so favorite adaptions. I've just never taken the time to figure out exactly why I like or dislike an adaption. The only difference is that I won't be able to quickly release all of my reviews like the last time. I don't have all of that summer free time nor do I have every adaption readily available. Despite those setbacks there will be reviews released sporadically throughout the coming months. I'd like to think of them as random surprises.

Well that's all I have for today. Look out for those reviews and as always, Best Wishes.