Monday, July 8, 2013

Updates!

As you can obviously see, my blog is a 'changing and looking more wonderful by the second. I've added a box so you can see exactly what song I'm currently listening to on repeat. Give it a listen. Maybe you'll find a new song or artist to like.

I've also added a widget for my yearly book goal which is a measly 75, but I predict college will stop me from fun reading as much as I want to.

Finally I have updated my header, which reflects some of my awesome taste in books. It took quite a while to decide which books and movies would make the cut, but there it is in all its glory. For all those curious about the content of the picture I will have a list below starting from the bottom row, left to right. The books shown are either ones that I love or part of a series I happen to love.

The Roald Dahl Treasury
The Necessary Shakespeare (The text that I use for college that has all of his plays)
Inkspell by Cornelia Funke
The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling
The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead
A Countess Below Stairs by Eva Ibbotson
Agnes Grey by Anne Bronte
The School Story by Andrew Clements
A Series of Unfortunate Events: The Bad Beginning by Lemony Snicket
Remember Me by Christopher Pike
Leven Thumps and the Gateway to Foo by Obert Skye
The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer and Annie Barrows
Fall Out Boy-Infinity On High (CD)
Eragon by Christopher Paolini
Every Boy's Got One by Meg Cabot
Fall Out Boy-Believers Never Die (CD)
Astaire and Rogers (A box set of all the movies that Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers did together)
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
Thirst No.1 by Christopher Pike
Beastly by Alex Flinn
Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte
Audrey Hepburn Movie Box Set
Jane Eyre (2006 Movie Adaption with Toby Stephens and Ruth Wilson)
Hallowe'en Party by Agatha Christie
Tracy and Hepburn: The Definitive Collection (A box set of all the movies Spencer Tracy and Katherine Hepburn did together)
The Mediator: Shadowland by Meg Cabot
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson
Me by Katharine Hepburn
Pride and Prejudice (The 1995 Adaption with Colin Firth)
The Tenant of Wildfell Hall by Anne Bronte
And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie
The Cary Grant Box Set
Lost in Austen (Movie/TV Series inspired by Pride and Prejudice)
Angels and Demons by Dan Brown
Easy A (Movie)
Shirley and The Professor by Charlotte Bronte
The Enchantress by Michael Scott
Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay 

If you're feeling daring check out a few of these titles and have a wonderful day!