Sunday, June 16, 2013

Introductions!!!!

Well hello there! Welcome to my wonderful new blog. I have been tossing around the idea of starting my own blog for a long time and I never really got around to it. Everyday I seem to get all of these great ideas about topics to write about and I never had an outlet to release all of my brilliant thoughts (well not all of them will be brilliant, but I'd like to think they are). At first I was convinced I would start a youtube channel and then quickly learned that I am incredibly awkward in front of a camera so...here I am. What better medium to transfer my ideas than the written word. A medium that I am convinced will make a wonderful career for me in the future.

Now let me explain my title. I was tossing around a few ideas and I knew that while I would mostly be talking about books, that I would probably stray to other topics. Thus the inclusion of the word myriad. If you stick around I can promise discussions on books, classic movies (which will probably include movies from the likes of Cary Grant, Katharine Hepburn, Audrey Hepburn, Fred Astaire, Ginger Rogers and many others), book to movie adaptions, TV shows, and maybe even music. As it says in my bio Novelations is a combination of novel revelations, novel being of course related to books and also meaning new or interesting. My first real post will be coming up very soon and I hope it will be rather entertaining. I will apologize now for the randomness of the formatting of my blog. It's a work in progress that will eventually be as perfect and beautiful as I want it to be. With that I wish you all happy reading.